• Latest News

    Copyright © 2015-2016 Teasers-Trailers. Powered by Blogger.
    8 Apr 2015

    I’ll See You In My Dreams (2015) Movie Trailer

    Exclusive: Watch the first official trailer of I’ll See You In My Dreams, the upcoming drama comedy movie directed by Brett Haley and starring Blythe Danner, Sam Elliott, Rhea Perlman, Malin Akerman, Martin Starr, June Squibb, and Mary Kay Place:

    Plot:
    "A sudden loss disrupts Carol’s orderly life, propelling her into the dating world for the first time in 20 years. Finally living in the present tense, she finds herself swept up in not one but two unexpected relationships that challenge her assumptions about what it means to grow old."

    I’ll See You In My Dreams will release on May 15, 2015.

    Checkout the movie poster below:
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I’ll See You In My Dreams (2015) Movie Trailer Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top