• Latest News

    Copyright © 2015-2016 Teasers-Trailers. Powered by Blogger.
    12 Mar 2014

    DIVERGENT - IF I WANTED TO HURT YOU, I WOULD HAVE !!

    Lets watch the latest thrilling preview clip from the movie 'Divergent':

    IF I WANTED TO HURT YOU, I WOULD HAVE !!

    Divergent will hit the theaters on Friday 21st March, 2014.      




    Genre:
    Action/Science-Fiction/Adventure

    Release Date:
    Friday 21st March, 2014.            

    Plot:

    "In a futuristic Chicago, people are divided into five distinct factions based on their personalities. Beatrice "Tris" Prior discovers that she is Divergent, meaning she does not fit into any one faction. Beatrice finds her life threatened when an authoritarian leader seeks to exterminate her kind in her effort to seize control of their divided society."

    Teaser/Trailer HD:

    For those who missed the final trailer, Have a  look... 'Divergent' directed by Neil Burger:

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: DIVERGENT - IF I WANTED TO HURT YOU, I WOULD HAVE !! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top